Monday, February 14, 2011

Ally had her Valentine's Party today.   She was SOOO excited this morning!   They passed out their Valentine's before they went to music class.   When they got back from music, they decorated paper bags that their lollipop flower for their mom would go in.    Ms. Smith had the idea to let them write on the pots with a sharpie marker.   They had a blast doing that!   Everyone couldn't wait to give it to their Mom's!    After that, they were going through their Valentine's.   While they were doing that...Ms. Smith and I started fixing their Sundae's.   I left at 2:25 to head to Ian's party!

Ally is telling...I knew you were going to take my picture!!!

She was trying to figure out who that guy was...we never did figure it out.




Ally's flower pots she gave the class to give to their Mom's.    They turned out really cute...even if I did make them myself!


This is Ally's box we decorated to hold her Valentine's.    I let her pick out the paper and then she put all the stickers on there.   I told her she gave new meaning to sticker sneeze!   I gave her one sheet of stickers out of my scrapbooking stash, but that wasn't enough.   She told me "I know you have more in your closet somewhere!!  Please find them!!"    I do believe I'm going to have to get a lock for my closet.   I gave her a few more, but she would have put every love sticker I had on the box!  haha

No comments: