How in the world did Ian get to be 9 years old! It just doesn't seem possible! I'm sure that every parent says that, but it is just so true! :) Picture overload of Ian's birthday party follows!
Ian wanted to have his party at Grandma's house so that all his cousins would be there! Lexi was here from Flordia and he wanted to see her and have her come to his birthday party! Here is his little stash of presents from everyone. He really racked up!

I couldn't get him to commit to a themed birthday party until it was too late to order anything online! As big as Super Mario Bros. still is, you would have thought I could have found it locally! Alas, it wasn't that easy! So, instead I ordered his cake from Walmart and bought two figurines for it. Grandma had a red tablecloth and I bought blue plates! We had pizza for supper and then presents and cake.
Ian wanted to have his party at Grandma's house so that all his cousins would be there! Lexi was here from Flordia and he wanted to see her and have her come to his birthday party! Here is his little stash of presents from everyone. He really racked up!
I couldn't get him to commit to a themed birthday party until it was too late to order anything online! As big as Super Mario Bros. still is, you would have thought I could have found it locally! Alas, it wasn't that easy! So, instead I ordered his cake from Walmart and bought two figurines for it. Grandma had a red tablecloth and I bought blue plates! We had pizza for supper and then presents and cake.
Grandma made this little background for Ian. She found a Mario snuggie (which Ian loves!!) and hung some balloons. He thought it was cool, but he was tired and grouchy by the end and I never got any photos of him sitting there!
Next, he opened his presents. He skipped right over the cake this year!
Lego kingdoms....he got most of that set! He was TRILLED!
Elizabeth got him a Hexbug with a remote control that he thought was very cool! She also got him another piece of the Lego Kingdom set!
Ohh...the big prize! The KING'S Castle and the biggest lego set he's ever owned!
Look at all these presents! This is the best birthday EVER!!!
He counted them up....13 presents and it was the most he has ever gotten. I haven't kept score, so I dont know that it is true! haha
Make a wish!!!
Ian HATES for everyone to sing the Happy Birthday song. He has ALWAYS hated it. Every year, he hides under the table while they sing. It "embarrasses" him, he says. I always thought he would outgrow this, but I am beginning to wonder!
Happy Birthday, Ian!!!


1 comment:
Wow...can NOT believe Ian is that old! Amazing at how quickly time has passed.
Post a Comment