Saturday, November 13, 2010

That Pumpkin Elf!!

Ally's classroom had a pumpkin elf in October. He was a very mischievous little elf. He took lots of orange things in the classroom and would make a mess. He brought them a pumpkin to carve in the classroom. The kids drew pictures of where they thought the pumpkin elf hid (Ally thinks he hides under the tables at school). Anything that turns up missing is ALWAYS the pumpkin elf's fault at home. One night she got out of bed to come tell me there were little orange footprints on her floor. Another night, she swore up and down that she heard the elf run across her bedroom. When I went to pick her up last Sunday from Grandma's, there were all her little pompom balls scattered across Grandma's floor. I asked her why she left them there and she was quick to tell me that the pumpkin elf did it! He's a feisty little elf and I sure wish he cleaned up his own messes! I can't wait for Santa's elves to show up after Thanksgiving! :D

Posted by Picasa

No comments: