Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beautiful Colors of Fall

In the 6 years that we have lived here, I can't ever remember the crepe mertle bush/tree leaves every turning this pretty! They are usually a ugly brown color! I had to take some pictures of it as Thad is soooo wanting to chop it down! He HATES this tree. He hates it so much that I joke I was going to tie a yellow ribbon around it while he was gone. Then, I was going to send him a picture and tell him how much his favorite tree missed him! haha :) I wasn't quite that mean. Ally was wanting to the leaves to fall so bad that she was taking her big bouncy ball and throwing it in the tree branches to make the leaves fall down. It rained last night so there were lot of leaves that fell overnight and she spent all day outside. I was glad I took these pictures yesterday since it doesn't look so pretty after losing so many leaves!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: