Last night Ally brought me a sheet of paper she'd been writing on. I was calling Ian's spelling words out to him so I could see how many he still needed to study. She always wants to do a spelling test and I made the mistake of telling her she couldn't spell her words enough to have a test! Well, she is learning to spell all of her sight words from memory. She came to me to tell me that bike and like were the same word if you changed the letters. Ally then preceeded to give me a spelling lesson on Bike and Like and how they were the same. LOL Like is a sight word, but bike is not. She figured that one out on her own. I think she likes school just a little to much!
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment