You spend hours in the pool! These two are FEARLESS in the water. Ally has even taken the attitude of "Anything Ian can do...I can do better!" Ha! She was jumping off the top step of the ladder just like him. She's a little daredevil. Ian has been perfecting his cannonball for a few summers and I think this year he's got it completely mastered! He's been adding a few tricks to his jumping skills, too. He's currently practicing adding a twist. Maybe if he learns to actually swim he might be diving fanatic one day!
Thanks to grandma and pawpaw for the use of their pool and staying outside to watch them play!
Thanks to grandma and pawpaw for the use of their pool and staying outside to watch them play!



1 comment:
These pictures are really good, especially since you caught them mid-air. We are waiting for our 100 degree weather to arrive, I know when it gets here it will stay too long. Happy summer.
Post a Comment