Updated pictures coming soon! I bought a cuddle bug and used the embossing folders on the photo mats and now they really pop right off the page! I *heart* that cuddlebug!!
It has been a long time since I've made something that just rocks my boat! This little mini-album has brougth my mojo back. I guess my mojo also has come back since my hubby is away for some military training. The cat's away the mice will play they say! It's just me and Ally and we have no set schedule so I can scrap my evenings away without feeling guilty! I LOVE that but I sure miss my hubby! I hope this means that while he's deployed, I will get TONS of scrapping done. A girl can dream, right!! There has to be a bright side to deployment!
It is a good thing I bought an extra fish book and extra snorkel paper. I orginally made this for my Etsy shop, but I am sooo going to make one for myself!! I have a TON of pool pictures from last year and I am sure there will be lots more this summer!
Anywho, enough chattering and on with the pictures. I would like to know why my photos are a bit blurry on blogger but they aren't on my laptop!
It is a good thing I bought an extra fish book and extra snorkel paper. I orginally made this for my Etsy shop, but I am sooo going to make one for myself!! I have a TON of pool pictures from last year and I am sure there will be lots more this summer!
Anywho, enough chattering and on with the pictures. I would like to know why my photos are a bit blurry on blogger but they aren't on my laptop!



3 comments:
what a cute and colorful album
namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
~my blog
Very cute!!!!
cute book and I love your blog monkeys!!
Post a Comment