Saturday, November 22, 2008

25 Days of December....a new project!

After having seen Ali Edwards "25 days of December" album, I have been trying to decide if I wanted to make one. Well, this weekend I finally had a brainstorm on an easy way to put one together since it's so last minute. I bought a bare naked album from BoBunny and the refill packs and now I'm all set.

Tonight, I did the cover of it. I've had that reindeer jolee's for 6 years now. I bought it when my hubby was in Iraq the first go around. I haven't done alot of Christmas scrapping and I was wondering how I was ever going to use that big, fat reindeer! It just fit perfectly in that spot on the book. It does pay to hoard scrapbook supplies!!!

I'm really happy with the way it turned out! Stay tuned for the inside pages as I get them done!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: