Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sandbox Fun

Long time, no post! I'm once again going to start up my blogging. It's a great way to keep up with all the things I want to remember about the kiddos!

The kids got a new sandbox this week and are totally loving being able to play in the backyard. Thad fixed a gate so that the dog can have be locked on one side of the yard and the kids can play on the other. He's such a big dog, but he's still a puppy and acts it! He scares the kiddos when he gets to running and jumping. He's bigger than they are and I'd be scared too! :D Anyways, here's a quick picture of them having some fun in the sandbox. Ian doesn't get in many of my pictures anymore so here's a rare one! I'm going to have to force him to let me take some pictures! haha

Look, they're even getting along in the picutre...another shocking moment!


1 comment:

ArkyArtist said...

how sweet to be seen together!! and happy!!