The munchkins are at Grandma's house for the weekend. I had to work at the LSS on Friday and again on Monday so they just stayed the weekend. My sanity SOOO needed the break. LOL Ian would live at Grandma's if he could and this is the first time Ally's been big enough to do anything when she stayed the night. Usually, Ian goes to Grandma's and Ally comes home with us. Ally's a bit mean to Ian so he enjoys the "quiet time" at Grandma's house. Ally's rather vocal and isn't afraid to scream to the top of her lungs and she'll bop Ian upside the head if he doesn't do what she wants. You'd think after getting in trouble each time, she'd stop hitting him upside the head, but noooo. One day, he's gonna bop her back and I'm really not going to be able to blame him for it. lol
Anyways, I've cleaned their room all up again. I've cleaned up our bedroom and got it back in order. I'm working on the ever daunting task of cleaning the office up. I'd like to get my house all spick and span by the end of the week. I do have to say, I get so tired of picking up the SAME stuff over and over. I will be esp glad when Ally gets the concept of picking up. At least, Ian is old enough to pick his own mess up these days!
Back to more cleaning and turning on the radio because it's actually TOOO quiet in this house!!!
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment