Oh, how I am dreading Thursday. It promises to be a very long day at Children's Hosptial. Ally and I have to be there at 7:30 sharp. At 8, she has radiology appointment. Then she has another one at 8:30, and 9:30. Then we have an appointment with the Nephrologist at 9:45 and yet ANOTHER Radiology appointment after that. I'm only aware of 3 tests she has to have done and there are 4 appointments. The recepionist can't tell me what the 4th one is for. Grrr! I know she needs an ultrasound, a VCUG, and another test where they sent isotopes to her kidney to check it's function. They are concerned with some dark spots that were on her last ultrasound and want to find out if they are scar tissue. I am hoping that they say she has no damage and the kidney reflux has healed itself. That would be AWESOME!
Ian will be going to Grandma's tomorrow, most likely. I'll have to check in tonight to see hwo she is feeling. SHe was in the hospital for chest pains this weekend but nothing was found to be wrong wth her heart, thank goodness!! She's supposed to take it easy this week and she says that PawPaw will take care of Ian. haha So, if they aren't to watching the little man, Thad will have to stay home and work from home on Thursday. Siblings aren't allowed back in radiology and it's really hard to carry on a converstaion of this magatude with Ian asking his own questions to the doctor. LOL
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment