I am not doing a very good job of getting photos of Ally's school parties! They are just so busy and I usually am doing something with the class that it's over before I know it! The made reindeer antlers and cut them out this morning. Another parent was there and made their headbands. Mrs. Smith colored the noses red to be little rudolph's before the Kinder Concert. Ally was soo excited to get to go to the concert and come back and have pencil. Each child was to bring 20 items for the class. She had a goodie bag FULL of stuff and was quite proud of her little haul!
This was her santa wish list she wrote at school. I can tell she was influenced by her friends. There were things on there I'd never even heard her talk about...like a bling box. LOL!! She also wanted Moxie girls, a pillow pet, and finger nail polish. There was more that I couldn't make out what she had wrote!



No comments:
Post a Comment