Grandma and PawPaw came to school to each lunch with Ian and Ally today. Ally was THRILLED that they came to eat with her! I came to class early as I was going to help the kids get their vests on before lunch. Mrs. Smith asked me if I had read what Ally wrote in her book. She asked the kids 3 questions about Thanksgiving Dinner and here is what Ally told her:
What do you eat on Thanksgiving: We eat Turkey and I don't know what else!
Where do you get the food? I think my mom gets the Turkey from the Dollar Store.
How do you cook the food? I think she puts it in the oven.
Ally then told her teacher that "my mom goes to the dollar store ALLLLLLL the time!!" Silly kid! I do go a lot...there is always some little something we forgot at Wal-Mart and I don't want to take a year to go back to Wal-Mart! haha
What do you eat on Thanksgiving: We eat Turkey and I don't know what else!
Where do you get the food? I think my mom gets the Turkey from the Dollar Store.
How do you cook the food? I think she puts it in the oven.
Ally then told her teacher that "my mom goes to the dollar store ALLLLLLL the time!!" Silly kid! I do go a lot...there is always some little something we forgot at Wal-Mart and I don't want to take a year to go back to Wal-Mart! haha
Ally is most thankful for: My Mom, My dad, my cats, my grandma, and my pawpaw. Poor Ian didn't make it on any of her thankful for lists! hehe



No comments:
Post a Comment