Grandma got the kids some Halloween Socks. Ian wore his last week. He told me that he hoped no one made fun of him for wearing the socks. I asked if he wanted to wear his white ones and he said no. After school I asked him if anyone made fun of him. He said "Nope, I showed everyone my socks as soon as I got to school. They thought they were cool!".
Ally finally got to wear her socks today. She was so excited and wanted EVERYONE to see them. So, her plan was to put the socks on the OUTSIDE of her pants. She wore them like that all day. I remember the days when you wore your socks outside your pants and it was cool! :)
Ally finally got to wear her socks today. She was so excited and wanted EVERYONE to see them. So, her plan was to put the socks on the OUTSIDE of her pants. She wore them like that all day. I remember the days when you wore your socks outside your pants and it was cool! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment