Friday, September 17, 2010

Walking in Line

I couldn't resist snapping this picture today.   They were on their way to Library and were all holding their books. 

One of the first things Ally said about school was that she didn't like having to walk in a straight line EVERY where they went. In fact, she told me that was sooo STUPID. She does it, but she's not very happy about it. Now, she tells me that there are camera's in the halls and the principal can see them. If you aren't doing right in the hallway, THEY will KNOW, she says. It cracks me up! She also told me that her teacher has an ipod. When I asked her if she lets them listen to music, she said no. It was for her to call Mommy's and Daddy's of little boys and girls who weren't listening and being good. I think she's got her bluff in on Ally! She told me that Ally was good in school...she definitely liked to talk, though! Gee...wonder where she gets that from? haha

Posted by Picasa

No comments: