Monday, August 30, 2010

Sprinkles


Sprinkles is the kitten we adopted around Easter. She has come to the conclusion that she is the queen of this house! She sleeps where and when she wants. She's quick to let you know she's hungry or she's thirsty. She's very picky about the state of the litter box. Some days, I wonder why we keep this little furball! She likes to lick or suck on the blankets that she lays on. We have to shut the door at night or she keeps us up with all her purring and pawing us. If she's not doing that, she's racing up and down the halls. Our bedtime is her play time! She has something against my sister...or she just thinks that Ashley is a playground just for Sprinkles! She will attack Ashley's feet no matter where she is or what she is doing. She attacks Ashley's hand when she tries to pet her. I think her personality is more like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde! All in all, I guess we love the little cat. At least, Ally is her biggest fan!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: