Thursday, August 19, 2010

First day of School 2010

This year's pictures aren't the happiest of pictures. Ian was still half asleep and he was a wee bit nervous. I will never understand how when he wakes up before 7, he's happy as a clam. I have to wake him up and you'd thought he got 2 hours of sleep or something! He's had the same teacher for the last two years and just had the first day of school jitters. He has Ms. Schlieff's twin sister this year, though. He was sooo hoping that he got her and I'm glad he did! I think he will have an amazing time in 3rd grade!



Ally was SOO ready to get to school that she didn't want to take time to take pictures. She did it but she wasn't very happy about it!


Heaven forbid, I make them STAND together for a photo! Seriously...they might get each other cooties or something! Gotta love them! Ian did try to take care of her on the way to his class. He told her that she couldn't throw sticks on the playground and not to get into any fights. He didn't want her going to the office on her first day of school!!



It was harder than I thought leaving them at school. It's hard to believe they are getting so big! I've joked for months that I was going to pop a cork in celebration of them both being in school. I shed a few tears this morning instead! Love these guys even if they drive me bonkers! I am going to redo these picrtures and try to get some SMILES. I also forgot to take a photo of their bookbags! Opps!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: