Ally was SOOO excited to go to Kindergarten! She could not wait to get to school and to get to her classroom. We got there and we took Ian to his classroom. Next, we went to the Kindergarten building. She was a little concerned she didn't know where to put her lunchbox, but I told her we would ask the teacher where she wanted them put. They hang their book bags on hooks in the hallway. Ally was tickled pink that hers was "first".

We found her name again and she was absolutely thrilled that there were blocks to build with. She was happy as a clam and got to work building. She didn't even have time to tell me bye!

I have joked for months that I was going to pop a cork when she went to school. I will have to admit that it was a little hard leaving here there after all. It's hard to believe that little spit fire is big enough to go to school. Elizabeth and I spent the first 2 days of school shopping and staying busy! Next week...scrapbook therapy! It's been way to long!
We found her name again and she was absolutely thrilled that there were blocks to build with. She was happy as a clam and got to work building. She didn't even have time to tell me bye!
I have joked for months that I was going to pop a cork when she went to school. I will have to admit that it was a little hard leaving here there after all. It's hard to believe that little spit fire is big enough to go to school. Elizabeth and I spent the first 2 days of school shopping and staying busy! Next week...scrapbook therapy! It's been way to long!
I was waiting outside the building when it was time to pick her up. She was scanning the crowd looking for me and her eyes lighted up when she saw me. Her teacher said she was perfect. I asked Ally if she'd hit anyone or gotten sassy. Her teacher looked at me like I have 3 heads. She's obviously got the teacher fooled! She told me that she was very smart. Ally couldn't wait to go back on Friday. I do wonder how long this is going to last! I hope it lasts for a very long time! However, she still wants to do everything Ian has to do for his class. She is convinced that next year she will be big enough to go to Ian's class with him. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment