Thursday, July 22, 2010

Getting back in the groove of things!



The soldier hubby has been back for a couple months now and things are getting back to normal. I always have HUGE plans of all this scrapbooking I'm going to get done while he's gone off doing Army business. However, that just never pans out. Being mom, dad, the support person for 200 families, and a bunch of other hats really just left NO time at the end of the day for fun stuff. I did get a few things done here or there, but I never got them put on the blog. I did an month to month book for Ally's first year, a few layouts here and there. So, be prepared to get flooded with scrappy goodness as I've been a busy bee this week! Thank goodness all that is behind us for at least a while!! Look out for when school starts back....I'm planning on using all that me time to my advantage!

So, here's a layout I did of Ally on the slip n slide. It uses all BoBunny products. I *heart* this paper. It scared me at first! After I started playing with it, I fell in love with it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: