I was taking a photo of the kids and Thad in front of the Adventure land sign and a nice lady offered to take one for us. :) Ian and Ally never looked really happy in any of the pictures I took. Thad came up with an idea. The reason that Disney is the happiest place on earth is because it sucks the happy right out of you and keeps it! However, they were very tired from our weekend doing the Yellow Ribbon Program stuff and having been up late. It only got worse as our 4 days went on. We learned that we need to schedule in some down time instead of hitting a park every day bright and early!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Adventureland
I was taking a photo of the kids and Thad in front of the Adventure land sign and a nice lady offered to take one for us. :) Ian and Ally never looked really happy in any of the pictures I took. Thad came up with an idea. The reason that Disney is the happiest place on earth is because it sucks the happy right out of you and keeps it! However, they were very tired from our weekend doing the Yellow Ribbon Program stuff and having been up late. It only got worse as our 4 days went on. We learned that we need to schedule in some down time instead of hitting a park every day bright and early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment