I'm doing a little mini book for 25 Traditions of Christmas. Some are new and some are old...but things I'd like to make a yearly tradition none the less. We always make some ornaments each year. Ally's turning into a crafty little girl. I'll take a stab in the dark and guess that these are BLUEBERRY gingerbread guys....who ever heard of a blue gingerbread man?
Ally is holding the ornaments up while singing a song that she learned on www.starfall.com. She loves playing on that site. Run...run..as fast as you can...You can't catch me...I'm the gingerbread man!
P.S. The mess on the table is what happens when Ally sneaks a Baby Bottle Lollipop.
Ally is holding the ornaments up while singing a song that she learned on www.starfall.com. She loves playing on that site. Run...run..as fast as you can...You can't catch me...I'm the gingerbread man!
P.S. The mess on the table is what happens when Ally sneaks a Baby Bottle Lollipop.



No comments:
Post a Comment