Christmas came early, I think! The Zhu Zhu pets are supposed to be THE Christmas present this year. They have been adverstising them for months and Ally has been DYING to have them. We've seen different parts to the set at our local Wal-Mart since mid-September but never the fun house and the hamsters at the same time. Well, we were at the toy store on Friday night shopping for Daddy's gifts (daddy usually sends them a package but it was a rough week so we went shopping ourselves instead of waiting). We bought the fun house and the loopity loop slide as Ally calls it. Well, we sent Grandma on to Wal-mart in search of the hamsters. No luck, but they had other sets. I decided that if they were going for double the price on ebay, I should just suck it up and buy everything I could. We were missing one peice, but Ashley found that in Tennessee. I told Ally she had to share the playset with her brother since we'd spent so much collecting them all. Luckily, we found some hamsters at yet a different Wal-Mart and now each kiddo has 2 hamsters. :) They had a BALL playing with the hamsters!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I've had my eye on those myself! They do look like fun!
My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!
I just saw a commerical on them in the last couple days. For hamsters that is the way to go! They look like they are having a blast!! Hope the new doesn't wear off to soon :)
Post a Comment