Tuesday, July 07, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop

On a whim, I decided to join the blog hop. I love to read Kelly's and MckMama's blogs! I am posting a bit early as I will be gone doing deployment stuff all day tomorrow. Fun times!!


I have to choose this one as my favorite photo from recent days. The hubs doesn't really care to have his photo taken. He loves to make faces at me or act like he's throwing something at the camera. I guess I caught him off guard or he cut me some slack and gave me a real smile! Since he will be deploying this week, I have been snap happy where he is concerned. I have been trying to get my hubby and kids in a photo together for days without much success. They know he's leaving and they know I want that photo and that just leads to disaster! So, I haven't pushed the issue. He'll be home on a pass in a month or so and I can get my photo then. Until then, I'm sure this is going to be their favorite photo to remember dad with!

MckLinky Blog Hop

Click here to enter your link in the blog hop and view the entire list of entered links...

4 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Don't you just hate when you have to surprise them? Men can be so uncooperative! :) I'm glad you got this one at least. I have gone through deployments before and they are certainly no fun!; nice photos definitely erase some of the stress, even if only temporarily.

Good luck with everything! :)

Moms On The Go said...

My hubby hates his picture taken to. Since we had kids he is better though. (thank goodness he would almost break your fingers trying to get the camera away lol)

Any who Happy Hopping....

TheAtticGirl said...

I hate having my photo taken too...and my son is even worse. lol. I pray that your family will stay strong through this deployment. God bless!

Dropping by from the blog hop.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-whyd-mama-put-me-in.html

Stacie said...

Great picture!