Where has the time gone? I've spent most of the summer cleaning out our office/scrap room and turning it into Ian's bedroom. I should be putting the finishing touches on it today and can share pictures soon. It is a RED room and holy cow is red a hard color to paint. The paint job isn't the greatest, but I refuse to buy more paint. haha The summer is just flying by and I truely hope the whole year goes back fast. I don't like to wish away time I can never get back, but I miss the hubs! In another year, Ally will be in Kindergarten and I will be wondering where the time went. Who am I kidding, I am already wondering that with Ian going into 2nd grade. We are counting down the week until Dad gets home for his 4 day pass. I want to make a countdown loopy chain for the kids count down to daddy's return. We're going to get some Yellow Ribbons and decorate the poor dead tree in the yard. I really hope to get back to scrapping soon! I snuck out to a crop last night since my family is in town. I needed the sanity break and I'm sure I will be needing many more!! So, hopefully, I will have some scrappy goodness to share soon. I started work on a "daddy is my hero" book last night that I hope to finish soon. :) Sorry for the boring blog post! Photos coming soon...I've been taking them, but no time to download them to the computer!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So red is hard huh? So what is your advice for choosing maroon? Should I or shouldn't I? Can't wait to see the pic's.
Post a Comment