I just thought I'd put a quick post that I haven't abandoned my blog! I got the wild hair 2 weeks ago yesterday to paint the kids bathroom. Well, I didn't even get ONE wall painted before my back went out. I wasn't able to walk for 2 days and have been hobbling around like a little old lady since. I have pretty much been camping out on the couch for the last 2 weeks. Yesterday, I cleaned my living room for the first time in 2 weeks and I'm back on the couch and heading to the doctor's tomorrow.
I am working on a 2009 graduate album and hope to have it done by next weekend. I can only work in very short spurts, but I am determined to get something done!!!!!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment