Ian's school is holding a mock election tomorrow. He came running into the office this evening all excited. "Mom....do you remember what tomorrow is at school?!?!" I didn't have a clue what he was talking about and he got embarassed and didn't want to talk about it. I finally remembered it was Election day and asked him who he was going to vote for. He told me it was secret, but I convinced him he could tell me.
*drumroll please*
He is voting for Obama tomorrow. When I asked him WHY was he voting for Obama (we haven't had any discussions that he's heard at home).....he's voting for Obama because he won the mock election on Nick tv. haha
I am a bit bummed I won't have a picture of him voting tomorrow. I will have to make him up a little ballot at home and have him vote. I definitely want to scrapbook tihs for him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment