Friday, October 10, 2008

I know....

I know just the right paper I'm going to use to scrap this photo I got today! My little man's first trip to a "pumpkin patch". Poor kid....almost 7 years old and he's never been. Now, if you see some 3 bugs in a rug paper running around my scrapbook room....please tell it to land on the desk so I don't have to go hunt for it!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sally the Stampin' Tsarina said...

Racccchhhhelll...... uh... what is that dark mark on Ian's forehead?? You look so HOLLYWOOD with your shades on baby!! Glad he could find a pumpkin in all that field... musta had to look a while, eh?? Didja get my message that I could freehand a Frankie for ya (if'n Thad couldn't)?? Offer still stands. You'll have to CALL me though!!

Loved the "boo-boo" pics on the Random blog! Who boo'd ya'll? Grandma & Pa??