Ally has LOVED Diego since she was 1.5 years old. She watched it every day (and still does!), had loads of Diego toys, and we were planning a Diego birthday party for her 2nd bday. I think she is Diego's biggest fan!
The local radio station had a contest online that you could register to have your name in a drawing for 4 tickets to see the Live show. I actually one and Ally got to go MEET Diego! She was so excited. Diego's plane was late unfortuantely so she had to meet and greet him at the show. We were almost late because *I* forgot the blasted tickets at home and we had to turn around and go back to get them. I was going to be crushed if I made her miss her chance to meet Diego. All was well though and the second page to this layout with have the long story of how she got to go see Diego and the picture of us meeting Diego. TFL!
The local radio station had a contest online that you could register to have your name in a drawing for 4 tickets to see the Live show. I actually one and Ally got to go MEET Diego! She was so excited. Diego's plane was late unfortuantely so she had to meet and greet him at the show. We were almost late because *I* forgot the blasted tickets at home and we had to turn around and go back to get them. I was going to be crushed if I made her miss her chance to meet Diego. All was well though and the second page to this layout with have the long story of how she got to go see Diego and the picture of us meeting Diego. TFL!



No comments:
Post a Comment