Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Let it Snow!!


The kids were super de duper excited this morning to find it snowing. Ally was up at 4:30 this morning and Ian got up around 6. Ian couldn't believe his eyes that it was SNOWING...really snowing! Ally declared there were snowmen outside. They both have strep throat and Ally's fever has been up to 104.5. Seeing how it was raining cats and dogs yesterday and we were out all afternoon going to and from doctor's offices, I didn't see how a little snow was going to hurt. So, they put on 2 layers of clothes, hats, mittens (that the took off first thing) and their heavy coats. I even put the coats in the dryer until we walked out the door so they'd be extra warm. Ian couldn't wait to see what snow tasted like...guess I should have asked him what he thought about it. Ally wasn't to thrilled with the snow at first, but then she decided she would rescue a little birdie (that didn't need rescuing!). After 10 minutes, I took Ally in kicking and screaming. Ian only lasted 5 minutes or so before declaring the snow was to cold to play in....his hands were going to freeze off.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: