Something must have clicked this weekend. Ian and Ally played together most of the weekend....without biting each other's head off! Ally discovered the very NOISEY robot and Ian decided to fight the robot with his Biconicle Lego man. Ally's not always the little girly girl. I think she plays with Ian's toys more than her girly girl toys!!
P.S. These pictures also made me see just how shaggy Ian had gotten. He got a hair cut yesterday. haha I'm not sure that it really looks any better, though. Grandma may have to do some fixing the next time he's down at her house. But at least he doesn't look like a shaggy monkey....just a monkey with slightly uneven hair.
P.S. These pictures also made me see just how shaggy Ian had gotten. He got a hair cut yesterday. haha I'm not sure that it really looks any better, though. Grandma may have to do some fixing the next time he's down at her house. But at least he doesn't look like a shaggy monkey....just a monkey with slightly uneven hair.





No comments:
Post a Comment