Friday, February 01, 2008

Wii like to play


Ian's most favorite thing to do?? That's an easy answer! He LOVES to play the Wii. He says if he didn't have parents, he would play all day long and all night long. He does fit school when he takes breaks from the Wii. I guess I should just be glad he still has school as a priority! He would never go to bed. This would be the reason we have a timer in the living room. He can only play for 30 to 45 minutes a day on school days. Sometimes, after supper, I will play Mario Galaxy for him. He's way to obbessed with that darn game. I think he even dreams about it as he gets up taking about it. If we were to take the Wii away, I think his obbession would be worse. He will often PRETEND to be in the game when he is grounded from the Wii.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: