Woohoo! After worrying, looking, worrying, applying for pre-approval for a car loan from the bank, and looking some more, we FINALLY bought a new car. We were really looking for a used car...just something to get Ian to school in but we couldn't find anything within our cheap price range. To get something cheap enough, our car loan length would be very short and double the payment we were looking at. Why buy a used car when the vehicle you REALLY want is not but 60 dollars a month more. So, we are the proud need owners of a Jeep Patriot. I LOVE IT! :D Ian was so excited to take it on his first day of school that he didn't want his dad to go with us to drop him off. He was afraid Daddy would take it to work and I'd have to pick him up in the "old" car. LOL! I have really enjoyed going around town to do whatever I needed to do without having to take Thad to work first! I still generally get up before everyone else to get ready but I don't have to deal with rush hour traffic anymore!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome. I love my Jeep! I finally let the hubby drive it today since he had drill today. I figure he could at least get to drive it occassionally. hehe
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment