We are getting ready for Ian's very first day of school in a couple weeks. We've gone out and purchased all his school supplies and today we decided to take some pictures of all his new goodies. He's a little nervous about going to school and making new friends, but he's also very excited to go to school. I think his main worries are how is he going to go to Grandma's house if he's in school all day, will he be able to take his blankie for rest time, and will there be "Jerks" in his class. He can go to Grandma's on the weekend, I don't know about the blankies, and well they'll always be jerks in the world..he'll just have to strive to show them how not to be jerks!
Monday, August 06, 2007
We are getting ready for Ian's very first day of school in a couple weeks. We've gone out and purchased all his school supplies and today we decided to take some pictures of all his new goodies. He's a little nervous about going to school and making new friends, but he's also very excited to go to school. I think his main worries are how is he going to go to Grandma's house if he's in school all day, will he be able to take his blankie for rest time, and will there be "Jerks" in his class. He can go to Grandma's on the weekend, I don't know about the blankies, and well they'll always be jerks in the world..he'll just have to strive to show them how not to be jerks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The "little" man is sure gonna miss her former way of life! I know you will, too! Ah-well... progress... growing up... transitions.
Hard.
~S
Post a Comment